"The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."
The Women of Worth Ministry is committed to educate, edify, and to foster the growth and maturity of women. The ministry also is committed to empower them, with the aid of the Holy Spirit, to become conformed to the likeness of Jesus.
"To bring unity among the sisterhood in Jesus Christ"
- Disciple women to follow Jesus Christ's example and live overcoming lives.
- Touch women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
- Build wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally, through consistent prayer and study of the Word of God.
- Provide an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts, abilities, and lasting relationships.
- Train women to find their places of ministry and effectively touch their world for Jesus Christ.